The RA NA staff from 19 August 2021 till 3 September 2021 implements accreditation of journalists covering the activities of the fifth session of the seventh convocation of the RA National Assembly.
To accredit a journalist, the legal entity engaged in journalistic activities, sends an application to the Public Relations and Communication Department of the RA NA Staff (City of Yerevan, 0095, Marshal Baghramyan 19) submitting the following:
1) full name, organizational-legal form, location of the legal entity carrying out journalistic activity, in case of physical person – surname, name, paternal name (if the paternal name is mentioned in the passport), the public service number and the address of the permanent residence:
2) first, last and second /if the paternal name is mentioned in the passport/the public service number and address of the place of residence of the journalist to be accredited,
3) name of the mess media, which is going to represent the accredited journalist,
4) copy of the identification document of the journalist to be accredited /passport, ID card/ and 2 photos (3x4),
5) e-mail addresses, telephone and fax numbers of the media outlet and the journalist,
6) accreditation validity term, if it is shorter than one session,
For the representative-journalist implementing the media activity functioning on the basis of the legislation of a foreign state accreditation of the Republic of Armenia is not required (by the RA Ministry of Foreign Affairs), if a separate branch of the certain media outlet functions in the territory of the Republic of Armenia defined by law, on behalf of which the application has been submitted.
Journalists, photographers and video and audio operators of dailies with 1000 and more publications, magazines and weeklies with 1000 and over publications, internet media with 2000 and more visitors (per day/average index of visits of the month preceding the date of accreditation) and updated at least once a week, news agencies, TV and radio companies, foreign TV and radio companies with correspondent items in the city of Yerevan, registered in the RA Ministry of Justice can be accredited in the National Assembly.
From any media meeting the abovementioned requirements can be accredited not more than four representatives.
The representatives of non-information-analytical programme series of the TV and radio companies, TV and radio companies, NGOs, the press services of the parties, press clubs, analytical centres, children-youth, entertainment, sport periodicals not having correspondent posts in Yerevan and accounted, but not published periodicals during the last two months cannot be accredited in the RA National Assembly. As an independent media outlet the versions of the printed newspapers, periodicals, TV and radio companies, the electronic versions of the information agencies and magazines that do not have separate legal entity status also cannot be accredited.
The accreditation is carried out with the term of the convocation of the regular sessions, and in case of mentioning less term, with the given term in the application of the journalist implementing media activity. Deadline for applications is 3 September 2021.